After a little bit of a summer vacation here at CarterMatt, we are starting to finalize just what our podcast schedule for CarterMatt is going to be! The “Ink Master” podcast with Jessa and Bart is already going super-strong, and we’ll have podcasts on “Arrow” and at least one other show coming up in the weeks to come.
Tonight, though, we introduce the show that we are going to be discussing for the upcoming 13 episodes or maybe longer, depending on how well the show ends up doing in the ratings: “Gotham.” This is the much-anticipated DC adaptation airing on Fox, and it is fair to say that expectations for this are through the roof.
Matt Carter and Jason Prager get back together, as they are going to do throughout the weeks ahead, to chat the show and so much more. The conversations include the following:
- Their general appreciation for all things Batman, and their favorite incarnations of the series.
- How the villains are integral to the show.
- Whether or not James Gordon should be the selling point for the show.
- Strangely, they go most of the entire podcast without really talking about Bruce Wayne … but that makes sense, given that there may not be much of him to talk about from the pilot.
- Also, plenty of talk about Fox’s schedule past and present.
If the rest of our podcast series is like this one, we have a feeling that you will be entertained right to the end.
If you want to take this and other CarterMatt Podcasts with you on the go, just be sure to head over to the link here for our iTunes feed. We also have all of them conveniently archived for you on the site right here.
Also, sign up today to get some more news and updates on all we cover via our official newsletter.