Before we closed the door on “24: Live Another Day,” we wanted to get together at least one podcast looking at things a little bit differently. Rather than just discussing this entire season, we decided to make this one into a little bit of a hybrid. We discuss some of the highs and lows of season 9, but then go into everything that we would want to see on a season 10. (The “we” being referred to here is Matt Carter and Jason Prager.)
For those of you interested in the latest news related to the show, we’ve also got a breakdown in here of what we know for now about a possible renewal. This includes updates that we’ve included in some of our recent text stories on the subject and then some.
Here are a few more specific things to look forward to:
- A discussion of some of the best moments of the entire season, and how this season catered to new and old fans.
- Who we wanted to see this season, but didn’t.
- Who we feel for sure will be coming back for a tenth season.
- Whether or not the decision to bring back “24” for more is up to Kiefer Sutherland, Fox, the producers, or someone else.
- The show’s ratings.
- Of course, a bunch of references to other things and shows that you may have seen. (There are spoilers in here for “Breaking Bad” and, strangely, “The Dark Knight Rises.” That one came out of nowhere. There’s also some strong language.)
If you want to get even more updates on everything we are covering on CarterMatt right now, our suggestion is simple: Sign up for our official newsletter page today!