There is only one episode left on “Fargo” this season, so how better to prepare for it than a discussion? In this rare audio-only discussion with Jason Prager (video will return next week), CarterMatt Editor-in-Chief Matt Carter opens up about the ninth episode’s big moments, great performances, and possibilities moving forward. Of course, there is also plenty of assorted riffing on some other topics in here.
Specifically, some of what we talk on throughout here includes the following:
- What did we think about Lorne Malvo as killer yet again, and does Lester sending his wife in wearing his coat make him the biggest coward we’ve ever seen?
- Did Lorne know that he wasn’t killing Lester at the time that this happened, and is he going to be satisfied with this?
- How satisfying it must have been for Molly to finally get the recognition that Bill refused to give her for her work most of the season.
- Whether or not Key & Peele could end up being the link between this and future seasons, given that they are just enough on the outskirts of the show in order to make something happen.
- The opening elevator scene, and the great conversation that took place. Also, the same thing could be said about the one at the diner.
- We discuss near the end who could live and who could die in the finale, as well as talk a little about who are the most-likely people who could be nominated for an Emmy.
If you want to get this and some of the other great podcasts that we have at CarterMatt on iTunes, you can do so over here. Or, you can visit our archive in case you want to listen to any and all of them straight from the site.
If you want to see some more great updates from us sent right to your email, just be sure to sign up today for our official newsletter.