Sunday night marks the return of “Revenge” for a few brief episodes before it goes into hiatus until March, and one of the interesting questions that is going to come up right away is just who is this new Emily Thorne? Is this a woman really suffering from a case of amnesia, or does she have a darker, more malicious sort of intent behind her every move? It may take a little while to put all of these pieces together, but we’re hoping for the latter … mostly because amnesia is something ripped out of page 1 of the soap handbook.
While many details are still under wraps about this episode, there are a few things that we can tell you right away in terms of what to expect:
1. Unless Emily was lying to everyone, including Jack and Aiden, her being in the hospital was never her plan. Therefore, she is either thinking on the fly, or truly suffering.
2. While the promotional photos out there (including the one above) tease that there will be three people in particular who visit her at the hospital, we expect that number of be higher.
3. Daniel Grayson is going to have a difficult reaction to what has transpired with his new wife, and that sets up the path for the character the rest of the season.
4. Expect Jack to have a much more active role in everything from here on out.
5. Victoria may not know everything about Emily just yet, but she is at least feeling like she knows enough to give her a newfound sense of power. Therefore, she is probably going to do just about everything that she can to exploit it.
What do you think is going to happen over the course of this “Revenge” episode? Share some of your thoughts below, and if you want to watch a sneak peek detailing what could happen next, you don’t have to look any further than the link here.
Also, sign up now to get some more juicy TV scoop on “Revenge” and all of your other favorite shows via email through our CarterMatt newsletter!