Entering Survivor: Game Changers episode 13, how many winner candidates are there? This feels like the right time to survey the field. There are eight contestants entering the episode tonight, and of this group, six will make it to the finale.
In order from the least to most-likely contenders to win, here is where things seem to stand based on the gameplay that’s been presented so far this season — plus of course the ability of some of these people to make a compelling argument at the end.
8. Michaela Bradshaw – Very entertaining player, but the edit so far this season suggests she’s not well-liked by everyone out there and may not be respected at the end of the season for her game.
7. Tai Trang – Very nice man, but there’s already a reputation out there of him doing poorly at the final Tribal Council. History could repeat itself here.
6. Troyzan Robertson – A likable guy this season, but also a relative ghost when it comes to the edit. There’s little reason to suggest he’s staying put.
5. Aubry Bracco – Unfortunately, the same can be said for Aubry in so many ways — she’s such a gamer, but so much of that game this time is under-the-radar.
4. Brad Culpepper – He’s done a FAR better job this season and seems respected by some. Unfortunately, he’s also on the wrong side of the numbers and needs an immunity run most likely to win.
3. Andrea Boehlke – A great player, but also a target. If she can avoid getting voted out for a couple of weeks — and get out Brad and Tai in the process — she easily could win her way to the end.
2. Cirie Fields – If she makes it to the end, she wins, but who in their right mind is letting her get that far? Her challenge prowess is a huge weakness for her in the game at the end.
1. Sarah Lacina – Her move with the Legacy Advantage was brilliant, and she’s the one who is dictating most of the action. She’s a strong enough competitor to win a challenge or two and she’s not the most obvious threat.
Bonus sneak peek
You may have already seen it, but the video below does offer up a quick look at one of the challenges tonight.
Remember that for some further news on Survivor: Game Changers, including some weekly exit interviews, be sure to head over to the link here. (Photo: CBS.)